Collection Rules & Times
- Regular refuse must be available for collection by 6 a.m.
- Garbage must be placed in plastic bags, tied and then put in receptacles with secure lids.
- Curbside collection must be within 4 feet of the road.
- Garbage receptacles shall not be placed at the curb any earlier than 5 p.m. on the day prior to pick up and must be removed no later than 12 hours after collection.
- Residents on common driveways must put garbage receptacles at the end of their respective driveway. Receptacles shall be kept in good repair.
Special Services collection will be made only when the driveway is free of all snow, vehicles and other obstacles. If your driveway is inaccessible due to any of the above conditions, we suggest that you put materials for that collection day at the curb.
The Carter will not be responsible for refuse that is spilled out prior to the collection pickup and will not pickup construction/industrial debris or hazardous materials.
Check Your Refuse Flyer for additional details.