For General Recycling

Check your Refuse Flyer

Electronic Waste Recycling

For more information regarding electronic waste click here

Florescent Light Bulb Recycling

Compact florescent bulbs (the smaller coiled version) can be dropped off at local retailers like Home Depot. Long Tube Bulbs similar to commercial fixture types, must be recycled through a hazardous recycling center.

Putnam County has two recycling events each year, one in the spring and one in the fall. You can contact them directly at 845-808-1390, ext. 43150 to inquire of specific dates.