- Tonetta Lake
. 2020 Lifeguard Staff
The Town Beach at Lake Tonetta is located at 140 Pumphouse Road.
Lake officially opens Memorial Day Weekend - May 28, 29, 30 - 12:00pm - 5:00pm each day
Lake Hours for Saturday and Sunday through June 24 12:00pm - 5:00pm each day
Lake Hours starting June 25, 2022:
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Monday through Friday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Children learn to swim in a safe yet fun environment with groups separated out by grade. Each group will have a swim instructor and swim aide assigned to teach the children how to swim. Depending on ability, children will learn different strokes and proper diving techniques. This is a drop-off program only. This is for the safety of our students and instructors so that children can focus on learning how to swim.
In order to sign up for this program proof of residency and the child's birth certificate is required. These documents should be brought to the office located at 1 Main Street where the appropriate forms are available. This program is open to residents that pay Town of Southeast taxes. Patterson residents who pay Brewster Central School District taxes are welcome with proof of school tax bill.
Seasonal Beach Passes
Membership to Tonetta Lake Beach is now available through our new registration portal at https://southeastrecreationny.myrec.com/info/default.aspx.
New beach passes are required each year. Children under 4 year of age do not need a pass.
Patterson resident whose children are enrolled in the Brewster Central School District are eligible to purchase a season pass or visit the lake on a daily basis with proof of enrollment.
Costs for season beach passes are:
- Family - $175
- Individual - $95
- Senior Citizens (60+) - No charge (proof of age and residency required at the gate)
- Please present the required documentation when you pick up your pass.
- Proof of residency (current drivers license)
- If you have not applied for a beach pass previously you will need to email your proof of residency along with photos for your passes as photo IDs are supplied by the Town of Southeast to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of residency required before admittance. Admission fee will be charged without presentation of season pass.
- $6 per adult on weekends and holidays
- $4 per adult on weekdays
- $3 per child at all times (ages 4 - 18)
- $6 per adult guest weekdays
- $8 per adult guest weekends and holidays
- $4 per child guest weekdays, weekends and holidays
Tonetta Lake Beach Rules
So that all may enjoy the beach we have certain rules and regulations that must be followed.
Young Adults & People Under 16
Young adults 16 and over not accompanied by an adult must have proof of residency.
Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.